Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Made My First Sale

This is a landmark day in my life. I have been published for remuneration. It's not much, and I won't be buying a yacht with the proceeds, BUT IT IS MY FIRST SALE!

I have other articles under consideration, and hopefully a few of those will make the grade. But what I need most is for everyone I know and everyone you know to view my content. I get paid (pennies) each time someone views my content. So encourage everyone family, friends, strangers... to click
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1856479/dying_at_home.html?cat=5

I know, it is shameless self-promotion. But I am saving for my retirement and if I don't blow my own horn, who will.

So please, come visit, and leave me your comments if you like. I have thick skin, I can take it.
And if you have problems viewing let me know so I can find out what I've done wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment